Times Square of Asia at Central World Bangkok Countdown 2023
Bangkok, Thailand, December 20, 2022 / TRAVELINDEX / Central Pattana, Thailand’s no.1 real estate developer and operator of 38 Central shopping centers nationwide is joining hands with the Tourism Authority of Thailand to launch ‘Central World Bangkok Countdown 2023’ at Central World, aka the Times Square of Asia in the heart of the city, with a total investment of 500 million baht. Discover the seven ultimate countdown highlights of all time. Do not miss the first full celebration in recent years with big surprise ‘The World Artist of the Century – The Return of K-POP King ‘RAIN’.
Discover Ratchaprasong City-Scene Synchronization from the synergy of businesses in the country’s strongest commercial and tourism district to co-create a sensational countdown event in the heart of the city featuring spectacular fireworks, laser shows and cutting-edge world-class graphics. Enjoy great fun from the parade of chart-topping popular artists at the landmark of the ‘Times Square of Asia’. Join the ALL-DAY CELEBRATION for ten days and ten nights from 21 Dec 2022 until the night of the countdown. The event aims to bring happiness back to Thai people and welcome tourists from all over the world with strategic locations, convenient transportation under countdown measures that will ensure a fun and safe event. This helps to emphasize Thailand as the ‘world’s best festive destination’ for tourists from around the world.
Celebrate countdown together nationwide in Thailand Countdown 2023 from the collaboration of leading partners from the government and the private sector, including the Royal Thai Police, Ratchaprasong Square Trade Association (RSTA), Madame Fin Co., Ltd., Suntory PepsiCo Beverage (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Boon Rawd Trading Co., Ltd., Toyota Motor Thailand Co., Ltd., Chang International Co., Ltd., Advanced Info Service plc, Thai Honda Co., Ltd., and BEC World plc. Highlighting the reputation of Thailand’s countdown landmarks at Central shopping centers nationwide: Central Phuket, Central Chiangmai, Central Pattaya, Central Marina, Central Hatyai, Central Ayutthaya and Central Korat to help drive the economy and spur tourism by welcoming the return of tourists from all over the world. Experience countdown entertainment together nationwide through the live broadcast on Channel 3HD from 22.30-00.30 hrs. or watch the Multi View of the countdown event at Central World via Facebook and YouTube from 19.00-00.30 hrs. on the night of 31st December 2022.
Dr. Nattakit Tangpoonsinthana, Executive Vice President of Marketing for Central Pattana plc, said: “This year, we are investing over 500 million baht to bring happiness back to the Thai people by creating the sensational ‘World’s Best Countdown in centralwOrld Bangkok Countdown 2023 at Central World, the Times Square of Asia’. We are coordinating with government and private agencies to prepare convenient transportation and safety measures, limited numbers of people at the event, and convenience of travel, parking and services to facilitate all participants. We intend to highlight the Ratchaprasong District, which is the country’s strongest commercial and tourist district, as the ‘Must-Visit Countdown Destination in a Lifetime’ that people from all over the world are eager to visit. Thai people can be proud that this year, the Central World countdown will be shown on the screen at Times Square in New York to celebrate the countdown moments with people from all around the world. In addition to Central World, we are also emphasizing our reputation as countdown landmarks of the country in ‘Thailand Countdown 2023’ at Central Phuket, Chiangmai, Pattaya, Marina, Hatyai, Ayutthaya and Korat that will help to spur the economy and tourism in the main and secondary cities of Thailand.”
Seven countdown highlights at the ‘Times Square of Asia’ in Thailand
1. Do not miss a big surprise ‘The World Artist of the Century – The Return of K-POP King ‘RAIN’
2. Enjoy unlimited fun from top-awarding artists including: Bowkylion, Violette Wautier, Oat Pramote, Joey Boy, 4 EVE, Phi Phi Krit, Billkin Putthipong, Three Man Down and Non Thanon.
3. Experience the most Gigantic Stage in the heart of Bangkok and cutting-edge laser and graphic shows.
4. 180˚ Musical Firework Extravaganza lasting 15 minutes in the heart of the landmark of the ‘Times Square of Asia’.
5. Discover the first Ratchaprasong City-Scene Synchronization: the synergy of businesses in the country’s strongest commercial and tourism district to co-create a unique sensational countdown event in the heart of the city.
6. World’s Best Festive Destination everyone is waiting for – warm up before the countdown with Central World Countdown Music Festival from ten popular artists for ten days and ten nights (21-30 December 2022), Digital Fireworks Art on the panOramix screen, with state-of-the-art graphics from Rukkit x Pai Lectobacillous, world-class street artists, which will be shown on the screen from 21 December 2022 to 1 January 2023; be amazed by LINE FRIENDS Kingdom to fill your happy moments at Central World Square.
7. Enjoy the fun and entertainment with high-level safety control measures: there are more than ten exits, and nursing staff and ambulances on stand-by as well as increased safety measures such as more security guards to cover all areas of the shopping centers and increased professional security checks running 24 hours a day, police officers, EOD officers and K9 dogs are stationed 24 hours to patrol and control, CCTV throughout the shopping centers, and people and vehicles are checked at every entrance-exit point.
Enjoy unlimited fun in Central World Bangkok Countdown 2023 at Central World , the Times Square of Asia from 21-31 Dec 2022 and Thailand Countdown 2023 at countdown landmarks nationwide: Central Phuket (31 Dec 2022), Central Chiangmai (28 Dec 2022-3 Jan 2023), Central Pattaya (8-31 Dec 2022), Central Marina (15-31 Dec 2022), Central Hatyai (24-31 Dec 2022), Central Ayutthaya (27-31 Dec 2022) and Central Korat (28 Dec 2022-1 Jan 2023).